Monday, April 18, 2011

Another boring day.

I woke up today thinking it would be nice because I looked outside it... inspired me ..? I dunno but I felt great. So I went to school, saw the peeps and went to get lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then to class. After that it became all too routine, pool and ping pong till 8:00 but at least today I visited my friend whom of which I haven't really talked to since 8th grade at Subway so that was nice. Then off to home and there I watch movies or anime and get on Facebook till I sleep. I don't know what I'm gonna do once summer rolls around ... I truly do wish life wasn't so routine and boring, but then again once you get used to something new that also becomes routine. People keep telling me these are the days to be living it up getting shitfaced and having the time of my life but I don't really want any of that, all I want is stability and happiness or rather contentedness(?)

2 comments:

  1. Save up some money and go travelling dude, nothing routine and boring about that, and people always seem to come back happier and more intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always been a feasible plan but I get homesick pretty easily and I just like stability in my life. I guess my needs conflicts with my wants, lol. I blame the media for that one.

    ReplyDelete